We had our first join::table meeting on February 12th, 2019. Today we celebrate one year from our first video call!
What the heck did we accomplish in our first year? So glad you asked!
- …built a website…with a detailed Resources page.
- …built a FileMaker database to track our volunteers and non-profits, and integrated it with Airtable.
- …had an impressive response from the FileMaker Developers willing to volunteer.
- …had over thirty developers sign up from all over the world, including Australia, Belgium, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, the United Kingdom, Canada and the USA!
- …celebrated three pro bono developers and shared their stories and the things they learned while giving back.
- …matched up two non-profits with pro bono developers—these projects are currently in progress!
- …are in talks with three more non-profits hoping to get matched with developers!
- …were guest speakers on The Context Podcast—thanks Jeremy for having us!
- …spoke about join::table at FileMaker DevCon 2019 in Orlando, Florida
- …had a roundtable discussion at DevCon 2019 with join::table advisors, enthusiasts and friends
- …spoke about join::table at CAFDA (Chicago Area FileMaker Developer Association)
- …took a lot of fun virtual team photos…see below. We often ended up wearing the same color shirts—totally on accident!
Here’s to another one year, five years and ten years. On, team, on!